Latest News

Personnel Change

Picture of Patricia Carlson
Personnel Change
by Patricia Carlson - Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 8:31 AM

Deborah Gaff, PRISM Teacher Liaison, will be leaving the team at the end of this week. I’m sure many of you know Deb through the several PRISM outreach activities she does. Joining PRISM in January of 2011, Deb has performed outstanding service by giving numerous workshops on using digital resources in the classroom. More recently, Deb has offered a highly successful series of learning units for integrating writing into middle school science curriculum to meet the Common Core State Standards.  These modules were developed as part of a Math Science Partnership Grant awarded to Vigo County School Corporation and PRISM.

We will begin our search to fill the position of PRISM Educational Liaison later this summer.  In the meantime, all services offered by PRISM will continue at the same level of quality. Please contact either Ryan Smith or Matthew Davidson for support, if needed.

I am sure I speak for the entire PRISM community in saying that we value Deb’s time with the project and wish her well as she pursues the next stage in her career as an outstanding Indiana educator.

Cordially,
Pat Carlson
PRISM Project Director