Registration is now open for the five programs that will be offered in the summer from June 5-9 on the campus of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (SMWC). High school students who are rising freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors are encouraged to participate in the C.A.M.P. at The Woods program and earn two college credits.
The five C.A.M.P. options are:
- NU 150: Nurses for the Future
- PE 150: Introduction to Health and Wellness
- Go Global – EV 150: Applied Methods of Environmental Sustainability
- Go Global – EQ 150: Introduction to Equine Industry
- Go Global – GL 150: Leaders of Positive Change
Click on link here to learn more.